Welcome to the 2017 420 and ‘9er Victorian Championships
This ONB – Official Notice Board has links to everything you’ll need for the regatta.
- Full Results – Phone Results
- NoR Notice of Race
- Online entry
- Who’s Coming!
- Conditions of Entry
- Notices to Competitors
- Supplementary Sailing Instructions
Other Helpful Links
- Racing Rule Changes for 2017
- Appendix S – Standard Sailing Instructions
- Appendix T – Arbitration
- Codes of Conduct
- Child Safety
Other information about Sorrento and the Mornington Peninsula
- Wooden Boat Shop Chandlery, Boat Repairs, Sailmaker (Geoff – 0477 833 272)
- South Channel live weather (usually over reads by 5 kts compared to our racing area in a southerly)
- High or Low tide at Williamstown corresponds with the tide turning off the club jetty
- SSCBC runs a courtesy bus for members and honorary regatta members
- Sorrento foreshore camping sites – A stone throw from the club.
- Airbnb Sorrento Stays Sorrento
What’s around Sorrento
- Sorrento Township is very well serviced by Supermarkets, a Hardware Store and an extensive range of dining, gourmet food, designer and fashion choices.
- Closest Petrol Station is in Blairgowrie. Closest refuelling marina is Queenscliffe
- Support Ribs can be launched here and moored on our Med Moorings