Welcome to Sorrento
We hope you enjoy your time at the club. Parking is tight at the club, but there is plenty of free parking in the surrounding streets. During really busy times and very big regattas we operate a drop and go turning circle in the car park.
We all want the club to be inclusive , family friendly and child-safe here are our codes of conduct that apply to everyone at the club.
Information about Sorrento and the Mornington Peninsula
- Wooden Boatshop Chandlery, Boat Repairs, Sailmaker (Geoff – 0477 833 272)
- South Channel live weather (usually over reads by 5 kts compared to our racing area in a southerly)
- High or Low tide at Williamstown corresponds with the tide turning off the club jetty
- SSCBC runs a courtesy bus for members and honorary regatta members at peak times
- Beach House Rentals
- Peninsula Holiday Rentals
- Coast and Country Getaways
- Airbnb Sorrento
- Stayz Sorrento
What’s around Sorrento
- Sorrento Township is well serviced by supermarkets, a hardware store and an extensive range of dining, food and shopping
- Closest Petrol Station is in Blairgowrie
- Closest refuelling marina is Queenscliff
- Support Ribs can be launched here and moored on our Med Moorings – We will also have some moorings suitable for rafting a few RHIBS to in suitable conditions.