The Committee and management are thrilled this next step makes life so much simpler for us all.
The following policies and procedures apply from 19 November 2021.
- The SSCBC General Committee has resolved to make it mandatory for all Members, guests, staff and contractors 12+ who are able to be fully vaccinated, to be so, in order to enter the Club.
- All people coming to the club must check in with the Service Victoria App without exception.
- Masks are not required, but may still be worn by members.
- Vaccination certificates need to be uploaded to your membership profile by following the instructions here For further information, please email [email protected].
- SSCBC management reserves the right to check membership and vaccination status at any time while in attendance at the Clubhouse, to ensure that the Club is not in breach of its COVID obligations and policies.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club.