There will be no Handicap Adjustments for crew changes for the Trophy Races this Saturday – We understand that lots may have variable crews and looking to load up with common household members as crew.
The day will be as follows:
- Food and Beverage operating – but spaced out quite a bit more and No cash at the bar – card only.
- Drive a club duck out to your boat with your crew and a bosun will pick it up and take it back to the jetty
- 14:00 Warning Signal
- Laid Start with simple Windward /Leeward or Triangle course.
- All course instructions will be over VHF 73 – But we won’t be loaning radios this week.
- We have effective rescue capability – under no circumstances are boats to go sailing without properly operating engines.
- We will be getting an indication of how many boats think they will sail and with that in hand work out what we do for after racing and how we award the Trophies for Div 1 and Div 2
- We will be getting boats to complete a crew register so that we have a record of everyone racing at the club.
If you are considering sailing please drop me a quick email so that I can plan the day. mailto:email@example.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ben at the club.