The Australian Youth Championships will be held at Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club 10-14 January 2020.
The Official Notice Board will be set up here https://www.sailingyouth.org.au/competitor-information/
Below is some general information about Sorrento and logistics for attending the regatta at our club. We hope you can make it down here.
Information about Sorrento and the Mornington Peninsula
- Wooden Boat Shop Chandlery, Boat Repairs, Sailmaker (Geoff – 0477 833 272)
- South Channel live weather (usually over reads by 5 kts compared to our racing area in a southerly)
- High or Low tide at Williamstown corresponds with the tide turning off the club jetty
- SSCBC runs a Courtesy Bus for members and honorary regatta members after racing.
- Beach House Rentals
- Peninsula Holiday Rentals
- Coast and Country Getaways
- Airbnb Sorrento
- Stayz Sorrento
What’s around Sorrento
- Sorrento Township is well serviced by supermarkets, a hardware store and an extensive range of dining, food and shopping
- Closest Petrol Station is in Blairgowrie
- Closest refuelling marina is Queenscliff
- Support Ribs can be launched here and moored on our Med Moorings